Sunday, May 31, 2009

How long has it been…?

Its 4.30 in the morning and
I am in my bed, tossing and turning
Somehow I just can’t sleep and
My baby is wondering whats wrong with me…

I woke up silently and went to my table
Questions running deep in my mind
Is the love that I talk is True?
Am I doing little justice to this?
If I love the way I ought to be…
Why things aren’t the way I am told to be?

As more and more such questions
Seems arising from an unending well
I waited for that gentle voice and touch
Love would u please tell me the answers?
In the break of the dawn and chirp of the birds
I heard that feeble voice… which said..

How long has it been, since u talked with me……
And told me your hearts hidden secrets?
How long has it been, since you gave me a chance
To tell you how much I love you and all that I have for you?
Love cannot be this way honey; I gave you all that I have
Even my only son! But, what have you done for me…?

With tears in my eyes, I started talking…
I knelt by my bed and said to my love
Darling Please forgive me, I give my all to you;
I want you to be by my side every day, every hour, every minute& sec
It wasn’t fair that I was blaming you all this while.Its me…and Its me…
I went to bed with a strange peace, knowing that it’s been restored again.

Forever mine … Forever yours … Amen

Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment